We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"an2jo2 " could you answer a few more please, Presidente

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which San Jose del Cabo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ontario
Level Contributor
227 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
"an2jo2 " could you answer a few more please, Presidente

One of my questions I didn't get a answer for, is the ground floor, do they all face the water? You mentioned something about the new wing. Should a person request this wing over the others? Do the wings go by names to make it easier to request. Also, some other friends that we're meeting us there wondered if shampoos, etc are supplied by the hotel?

Thanks for all your help

United States
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: "an2jo2 " could you answer a few more please, Presidente

I am interesrted in the same thing as I am going w/ my family in FEB. Below is a posting from last NOV.

The rooms to the left (higher number buioldings) are newer, but closer to the family/kids pool. The rooms to the right are older, but closer to the adult pool, which is supposed to be quiet. We were on our honeymoon, and actually preferred the general hum of noise at the family pool over the quiet, but more noticeable boistrous couples, at the adult pool. We weren't bothered by kids at any time.

There is a map at this web site:

www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/ic/1/en/hd/sjdha

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
536 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: "an2jo2 " could you answer a few more please, Presidente

Broant,

Just doing my cursory review of Trip Advisor entries, and I see that you have some questions.

General Layout of the property, 7 building...

Building 1 - ground floor: Ocean views, and Ocean Front Views, Activities Pool Views, as well as Estuary (adult pool) views.

Building 2 - ground floor: Estuary/Ocean views.

Building 3 - no ground floor rooms (main building lobby)

Building 4 - ground floor: Ocean view, and Ocean Front

Building 5 - No ground floor rooms (Napa Restaruant)

Building 6 - ground floor: Cactus Garden, Ocean views, overlooking the Family pool

Building 7 - ground floor: Ocean view and Ocean Front rooms.

Buildings 5, 6, and 7 were built 8 years ago, in the same style as the original buildings.

As for one building over the other, they are generally in the same interior layout and style, with a few minor difference. In general, the selection requests typically tend to be geared toward the overall desires and type of guests (i.e. if families with younger kids, typically near building 6 or building 1 in the kiddie pool area, if couples wanting the getaway, then near the estuary in building 1, if with adolescent kids, then near the activities pool).

Perhaps you'd like to review the link to our direct website and review the tour to give you a better idea.

Yes we have shampoos, and hairdryers supplied at the hotel.

Please feel free to consult the overall offerings of the hotel on our website also.

Please let me know if I can be of any additional assistance (michael_oney@interconti.com).

Best regards,

Michael Oney

General Manager

Presidente InterContinental Los Cabos.

Thornton, Colorado
Destination Expert
for San Jose del Cabo
Level Contributor
3,031 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: "an2jo2 " could you answer a few more please, Presidente

Broant,

Sorry I didn't answere quicker but I see Mr. Oney pretty much covered everything. In my opinion as a repeat guest I prefer buildings 7,4,1 but then I am always just thrilled to go to the Hotel. The shampoo/conditioner is good and the soap is very nice. I really believe they have the some of the most beautiful grounds I have seen, and the absolute best staff of anyplace I have ever stayed. I am sure you are going to have a ball!

Ontario
Level Contributor
227 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: "an2jo2 " could you answer a few more please, Presidente

thank you for all the replies, I can't wait

Get answers to your questions about San Jose del Cabo