We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palmilla Spa & Junior Terrace Suites

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
New York, NY
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Palmilla Spa & Junior Terrace Suites

Does anyone have any reccomendations on which treatments were the best at the Palmilla Spa? I am going there on my honeymoon the last week of October 05' and want to reserve some treatments for my fiancee and myself before I go. Also, Has anypone stayed in the Junior Terrace suites? How were they?

oklahoma...
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Palmilla Spa & Junior Terrace Suites

We stayed last June in room 2433 which is a BF terrace suite. We were there 6 nights and it was fantastic. That was our fourth year at the Palmilla and the first since the remodel. I have traveled quite a bit and stayed in many nice resorts. In my opinion, you have picked a perfect place for a honeymoon. Make sure you have a good travel agent it properly sends in your prearrival requests to the hotel.

We celebrated my wife's birthday while there last year(Our travel agent had so indicated on the papers sent back to the hotel). Without reminding or prompting, upon our return to the room on the night of her birthday, our butler had a bottle of champagne, choc strwberries and rose petaled decorated room set-up. On the other hand, some friends of ours who were celebrating their anniversay while there didn't get such treatment because the wife apparently didn't send back the form.

My experienc with the spa was not as great as other reviews-I hve been to much better as it relates to overall exp. However, I did hear the couples messages were nice and I would say that a room message on your balcony is difficult to match-I have had them their before, but on this trip I wanted to check out the spa and was not overly impressed.

You'll have a great trip.

New York, NY
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Palmilla Spa & Junior Terrace Suites

Thanks Alot!! I'm really looking forward to Palmilla..