We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pup Friendly Motels?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Colorado
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Pup Friendly Motels?

Haven't been to the cape since adopted by a heeler pup 3 years ago. Nothing fancy needed, clean room, bed. Hot water a plus. She (Pinta) is clean, quiet, and great indoor manners. We have the proper outdoor pick up after her manners. She'd travelled several times as far as La Paz but the cape, will be new for her. We drive so location can be liberal.

Mentioned in this post
La Paz
La Paz
Baja California Sur, Mexico
Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
25,293 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pup Friendly Motels?

Lucky You! I would love to bring my Schnauzer! Hopefully, you will get some good answers here, but unfortunately, I don't have any.

Toledo, Ohio
Level Contributor
228 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pup Friendly Motels?

NOt sure about hotels... but people were walking in the mall with their dogs and in the airport with their dogs with no problems at all.

San Jose del Cabo
Level Contributor
183 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pup Friendly Motels?

The only hotel that actually allows pets that I know of is Las Ventanas which is also the most upscale hotel in Cabo. They have dog walkers, little dog sunbeds with sunshades and ultimate dog pampering.

Also, AB building of La Jolla allows pets. Technically La Jolla only allows owners to have pets but I know that renters often stay with their dogs too. Also Mykonos. All are private rentals so you'd have to check on VRBO. Maybe a small house?

Good luck. I'm looking for something here so I can bring my dogs to Cabo too.

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
La Jolla
La Jolla
San Diego, CA
Get answers to your questions about San Jose del Cabo