We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HELP. I need to see if anyone has been to Presidente with...

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Las Vegas
2 posts
Save Topic
HELP. I need to see if anyone has been to Presidente with...

Hello, I need to know if anyone has any info on the kids club at the presidente. I am getting worried that my son is going to bo bored to death. Everyone says there is nothing to do here. Should I bring stuff for him or is the kids club fun for a 12 yr old. Thank you

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
181 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HELP. I need to see if anyone has been to Presidente with...

My husband and I just got back from a week at the Presidente. We don't have any childred, but there were about 6 kids at one pool each day, but we didn't go to the other pool that probably had more kids (volleyball net in the pool).

I have no idea about the kids club, but it was pretty close to our room, and we didn't notice anybody really there. It also looked more like for smaller kids thant 12 years old.

I would suggest bringing some inflatables, and a sater gun (super soaker would be fun) for him. The kids tend to be friendly and make friends fast, I witnessed it myself between one English speaker and 2 Spanish speaking siblings. They were about 8-10 years old, I think.

There were also some high-schoolers with friends, but not a lot of young teens, mostly kids (10 or under) and teens. There may have been more at the other pool though.

I'll be happy to answer more questions about the presidente, we LOVED it!