We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is the beach at the Melia Cabo Real Beach & Golf Resort...

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
New York
Level Contributor
201 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Is the beach at the Melia Cabo Real Beach & Golf Resort...

Can someone please tell me about the beach at the Melia Cabo Real Beach & Golf Resort .

Describe the beach in detail? Is there a far walk from area on the beach where the Palapas are??? Is it swimmable????

If the beach situation is no good, I will not be booking there so please be a big help to me and let me know.

Also, how is the food at the restaurants??

Vermont
Level Contributor
36 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Is the beach at the Melia Cabo Real Beach & Golf Resort...

The beach there is great! We swam there each and everyday, after a long time in the sun by the pool. It was wonderfully refreshing, and safe and gorgeous water. I have some great pics of the beach as well as a video of me 'bobbing' in the little waves!! So go and enjoy the beach. On the food part. The breakfast is wonderful, and don't forget and DO order eggs and other entrees made special by the grill at the buffet. Don't know much about the lunches, we were always so full from breakfast!!! Dinners were just ok, but DON'T try to eat in the place downstairs from the lobby. It was horrid almost each time we ate there. But the 'special' resturant was grand, as was the little grill out by the jacuzzi that had steaks each nite that we ONLY found out about the last 3 days of a 1 week vacation! But the Fiesta nite is incredible, as is the Sat. nite beach party. To die for! Overall a great place to stay, especially if you are going all inclusive. I other bit of important info. If you go all inclusive, be sure to tip a little for drinks! You will get better drinks, stronger and a wonderful bond with the staff that will assure you a better time , and free shots to boot! Enjoy! Adios!

Get answers to your questions about San Jose del Cabo