We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heated pools at Secrets?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
129 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Heated pools at Secrets?

We were there a few Octobers ago, so a heated pool wasn't necessary. We are thinking about going back in January....are the pools heated?

4 replies to this topic
Vancouver
Destination Expert
for San Jose del Cabo
Level Contributor
4,470 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Heated pools at Secrets?

I put "heated pool" in the search bar in the hotel section for Secrets and apparently their pool is heated, although some said it was still a little chilly.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
129 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Heated pools at Secrets?

Thank you, I did the same and there were a few different responses... I emailed the resort.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
129 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Heated pools at Secrets?

In case anyone is following this, I spoke to secrets and they do have heated pools

Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
17,599 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Heated pools at Secrets?

Yes they do, But as you know everyones idea of optimum temp varies widely. The Ocean temp in January will be in the 70s.

There are 2 swimmable beaches that are walkable from Secrets. One is a locals beach in front of the Fish cleaning Palapas at the nifty El Ganzo Hotel. The other is the El Ganzo Hotels beach club that is open to the public if you spend $25 on food and drink at their beach house restaurant. They provide Free Towels, Loungers, shade, and bathrooms along with food and drinks which you would pay for.

Reply to: Heated pools at Secrets?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about San Jose del Cabo