We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton or Dreams (timeshare side) w/20yr kids

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
texas
Level Contributor
38 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Hilton or Dreams (timeshare side) w/20yr kids

We have a timeshare with Casa Dorada properties.

We wanted to stay at Medano beach two bedroom as we have in the past, but they have messed it up for us next time around. We are considering going up the corridor and have to pick between Cabo Real / Dreams and The golf and Casa Dorada spa and golf / Hilton.

I know I can't swim at the Dreams one which is a bummer , but Im the only one that would really care. We like a little action and know we will have to go downtown for that, but sounded like dreams had a little more activity for my two college age kids. Which one is more fun/lively, or any pros and cons are appreciated. We will get a large two bedroom suite on the condo side.

2 replies to this topic
Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
17,649 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton or Dreams (timeshare side) w/20yr kids

We like the Hilton, the swimmable beach at the Hilton is a big plus.

We have stayed at Both resorts.

You can easily get an inexpensive Bus from either resort to both Cabo and San Jose.

The bus runs from 4:30 am until 11 pm. Every 15 minutes. About $2 usd pp.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
113 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hilton or Dreams (timeshare side) w/20yr kids

We are staying at the Hilton so I can only speak for that but there is a ping pong table outside and the beach has great swimming and a volleyball net although I never saw anyone playing volleyball. Complex has really good free WiFi. The infinity pool is amazing too. It has a good mix of families with young kids, honeymooners, and baby boomers. A lot more families with kids under ten than I expecres (I have a toddler). Not sure what more you need than beach and a pool (maybe water sports but they don’t have any).

Reply to: Hilton or Dreams (timeshare side) w/20yr kids
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about San Jose del Cabo