We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Los Cabos Music Festival June 17th - 18th

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Olympia, WA
Level Contributor
10,064 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Los Cabos Music Festival June 17th - 18th

Sat Jun 17, 2017 - 6:00 PM to Sun Jun 18, 2017 - 2:00 AM

Los Cabos joins the largest musical event in the world, with the participation of more than 100 musical projects, 20 stages in the Historic Center of San Jose. (https://goo.gl/gA1VNT)

Around 20 stages will be distributed in the main streets and avenues of the Historic Center of San José del Cabo to show the different projects. This edition will have the participation of bands from different parts of the country, and from abroad, such as San José del Cabo, Cabo San Lucas, La Paz, Ensenada, Mexicali, Tijuana, Guadalajara, Guerrero, Querétaro, Monterrey, Morelos, Puebla, Cd Of Mexico and Ecuador, with fresh proposals, own and with music and musicians that proudly represent us. From Latin America to the world.

Music (Folkloric / Traditional Mexican, Troba - Boheme, Banda - nortena, Latin - Salsa/ Merengue/ Cumbia, Rock-pop, Dance/Electronic/Transe, Country and Folk, Reggae, Rap, Hip-Hop, R&B, Jazz & Blues, Ethnic - World Music, New Age and Spiritual, Classical / Opera, Rock en Espanol, Hardrock/Metal, Instrumental)

For additional information: http://www.fiestadelamusicaloscabos.net/

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for San Jose del Cabo
Level Contributor
4,470 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Los Cabos Music Festival June 17th - 18th

Thanks for sharing!

Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Los Cabos Music Festival June 17th - 18th

Wow, thanks for sharing. We will be San Jose June17-22.

Olympia, WA
Level Contributor
10,064 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Los Cabos Music Festival June 17th - 18th

I wish I were there. It looks like quite a production.

Olympia, WA
Level Contributor
10,064 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Los Cabos Music Festival June 17th - 18th

I thought that I would bring this back to the top in case anybody that is in town this weekend might be interested.

Atlanta, Ga
Level Contributor
42 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Los Cabos Music Festival June 17th - 18th

We are here and will definitely check it out. Tried to figure out which bands are playing where and when without much luck - but we love discovering new music - so plan to wander the area :)

6. Re: Los Cabos Music Festival June 17th - 18th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 18, 2018
Get answers to your questions about San Jose del Cabo