We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

condos in cabo?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
San Francisco
6 posts
Save Topic
condos in cabo?

Does anyone know of condos to rent within walking distance of Cabo? I'm looking for something with one bedroom, a kitchen, access to a pool, and not too expensive. I'm not sure where to go to even look. Thanks.

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,267 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: condos in cabo?

sc14,

look at Vacation Rental By Owner. vrbo.com they have a ton of condos that will fit your requirements. Hope this helps! ...... jim

California
Level Contributor
2,856 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: condos in cabo?

Most of the resorts in Cabo are condos style rooms.......Have a kitchen, fridge, stove top, microwave and all utensils. The best bets to look at are the Pueblo bonito Rose or Blanco, Cascades on Medano beach or Playa Grande or Solmar on the pacific side of town. These are all great resorts very close to town.

Cabo_nut

San Francisco
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: condos in cabo?

Thanks for the replies. That vrbo.com is something else. I had no idea there was so much available.

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,267 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: condos in cabo?

SC14,

it is a really cool resource and there are properties all over the world. Glad it helped! ....... jim

California
Level Contributor
2,856 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: condos in cabo?

Great site Jim........especially for some out of the way places.

Cabo_nut

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,267 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: condos in cabo?

Cabo Nut,

we have used this site to rent our house and condo, its a good deal for all concerned. There are some awesome places on there. ........ jim

california
Level Contributor
399 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: condos in cabo?

I have also used VRBO when we stayed in Bodega Bay recently. Very good site.

Ron