We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Palace April 3 - 10

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Ottawa Canada
4 posts
Save Topic
Riu Palace April 3 - 10

Anyone going to the Riu on April 3rd?

This Canadian guy is going with his wife.

Cabo Wabo Cantina here we come.

Buffalo
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Riu Palace April 3 - 10

My wife and I, along with sister and brother in law leaving from Toronto Sat. April 2nd for 1 week. Looking forward to some fun in the sun, away from this cold weather.

Ottawa Canada
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Riu Palace April 3 - 10

yes...sorry we leave April 2nd...but..like you... we will all get to the hotel after midnight....then put the clock ahead one hour and be well into Sunday April 3rd.....who cares though....like you said...no more cold weahter for one week ;-)

canada
Level Contributor
155 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Riu Palace April 3 - 10

We are going to be there when you and your wife arrive.

See you at Cabo Wabo!!!! we'll save you a chair lol

Ottawa Canada
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Riu Palace April 3 - 10

cool thanks tripsrus

I'll get you drinks if the servers are not around

kingston ontario
Level Contributor
251 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Riu Palace April 3 - 10

we will be arriving on the 6th its my husbands birthday thanks for coming to his party

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
128 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Riu Palace April 3 - 10

Sunquest and SkyService sure made a mess of the flights on 04/02 and return on 04/09, or should I say 04/10. No matter, we're really looking forward to this trip. I phoned ahead to the resort to reserve a seat at the swim bar :-).

We've now spoken to a number of people that have been to the resort and they've had nothing but good things to say about it ... supposed to be spectacular.

canada
Level Contributor
155 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Riu Palace April 3 - 10

its a deal canadawabo lol

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
128 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Riu Palace April 3 - 10

Good news to those of us travelling to Los Cabos on April 2nd with SkyService. Our flights were changed a couple of weeks ago to horrible times ... well the good news is they have been changed back to the original times:

To Los Cabos Flight 668 April 2nd

Depart 12:05

From Los Cabos Flight 669 April 9th

Depart 16:50

Our travel consultant suggested that Sunquest and SkyService received a number of complaints about the changes and chose to do something about them in the name of excellent customer service.

Thanks to Sunquest and SkyService for doing the right thing!

Buffalo
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Riu Palace April 3 - 10

Just got the word from our travel agent also. Now we can enjoy a little of both days. Save me a pool chair and a Corona.

Wallaceburg Ontario
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Riu Palace April 3 - 10

My wife and I , daughter and son in law are going april 2 skyservice....see you there....Wallaceburg Ont