We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Los Milagros/fishing

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Manhattan KS
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Los Milagros/fishing

Hi guys/gals great forum you have here.

My wife, son of 15 and I are heading to Cabo at the end of June.

Any comments on Los Milagros, and does anybody know if their junior suites have microwaves?

My son would like to do some fishing there, and I would like to try and get him into some fishing where he will (best odds) see a lot of action, and maybe catch some 15-20 lb. fish. He won���t care what. Any comments on fishing that time of year would be appreciated?

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,267 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Los Milagros/fishing

oz

IMHO i think a panga fishing trip would be perfect for your son and you. We like to wish with Eric Bricston whos operation is in SJD right on LaPlayita. The trip begins at 6:30 a.m. and last 6 hours. The cost of a panga and Capt. with all of the fishing gear is about 180.00$ u.s. the bait is about 20.00$ u.s. and a tip for the captain. You will need to bring a cooler with you lunch and drinks and some ziplock bags for your cleaned fish. Your hotel will freeze them for you. and a lot of restaurants will prepare a meal using some of your catch for cheap money! go to gordobanks.com you can also check out the historical catch reports at mexfish.com look through the archieves for the mont you will be there. This is a good time for Striped Marlin, Dorado, Roosterfish etc. You and your son will also see lots of other cool things on the panga,such as porpoises, rays and a view of the coast that cannot be had anyway else. Good luck and if i can help let me know! .......jim

2. Re: Los Milagros/fishing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:43 am, March 29, 2005