We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

glass factory

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
godfrey, illinois
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Topic
glass factory

What is it and where is it?

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,352 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: glass factory

They make lovely glass ware. The new lobby at Playa Grande has a great example of their decorative talents. It is open to the public, but I will have to look up the directions, if someone else doesn't have them.

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,267 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: glass factory

susan,

go to allaboutcabo.com or caboexpo.com or glassfactory.mex/ or loscabosguide.com or mexonline.com or goin2travel/aboutcabo/family.com or allaboutcabo.com you will find information here as well as from other wiser travelers on this forum. I think there is a glass factory in Todos Santos. I go to Todos Santos to eat, drink, vegetate , move slowly, make few descisions and escape the apparent world. I still think there is a glass factory there. KatD will know! Saludos! .....jim

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,352 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: glass factory

Jim-you got me! I don't know about a glass factory in Todos! I think the one in Cabo is on the way there-just out of town a bit, but I will definitely check on finding out if there is one in Todos! Donna will know!

ciao............

Olympia, WA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,054 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: glass factory

Susan, there is a glass factory in CSL. From the main stop light at the edge of town, turn toward Todos Santos, it is about a 1/4 or so on the left and a block or two off the highway.