We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Playa Grande

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
454 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Playa Grande

Is Playa Grande an all-inclusive resort?? Where is it located at??

Spokane Valley...
Level Contributor
943 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Playa Grande

To the best of my knowledge, it is not AI. It is at the far end of town on the Pacific beach.

california
Level Contributor
399 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Playa Grande

It is not an AI, but....they do offer deals like (3) free meals at any of their owned restaurants for a (4) night staty, etc.

Ron

california
Level Contributor
399 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Playa Grande

It is not an AI, but....they do offer deals like (3) free meals at any of their owned restaurants for a (4) night staty, etc.

Ron

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,213 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Playa Grande

Not an AI, but fantastic! It is at Lands End-next to Finisterra and TerraSol. It is a sister property to Solmar-Sr. Bulnes owns both-including a lot of other things in Cabo! If you have any questions I can answer-please don't hesitate to ask! We watched it grow from bare sand!

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,213 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Playa Grande

It is also a very short walk into town, which is wonderful-the best of all worlds. Ron is right, they have a great owner referal program. We can refer people and they get a great deal.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
454 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Playa Grande

Thanks...I saw the pics online...seems beautiful but the prices are a little expensive for my budget..thanks everyone

california
Level Contributor
399 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Playa Grande

Just keep in mind, if you go to Playa Grand via member referally, the cost is $499.00 for (4) nights and $100.00 for each additional night, upgrade to Luxury Suite, etc.

Not bad.

Ron

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,213 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Playa Grande

The above post refers to their referal program I mention in my earlier post. It is a good buy for a wonderful place! As an owner I am able to list you as a referal should you choose to do that- There are other owners on the forum as well.

San Diego, CA
Level Contributor
193 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Playa Grande

Can you walk to restaurants like The Office from Playa Grande? Are there inexpensive restaurants that you can walk to instead of eating at the hotel?

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,213 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Playa Grande

It is a short walk into town-even shorter now that the new "overpass" is finished! Lots of great places to eat within walking distance. The food at the resort is very good also!

Get answers to your questions about Cabo San Lucas