We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fishing charter

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
MA
2 posts
Save Topic
fishing charter

can anyone recomend fishing charters out of cabo?

we are staying at the riu anything close

Portland Oregon
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
2,546 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: fishing charter

Everything runs out of the inner harbor. My favorite is Pisces, been using them for years. YM has his favorites, you can not go wrong with his either.

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,267 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: fishing charter

colonel,

As Trapper said Pisces is a first class operation. I go with RedRum fleet because in my opinion they offer the most services for the buck. You get the boat, seasoned crew, good Penn tackle, all live bait, your lunch. drinks(beer included), cleaning and freezing of your catch frozen, vaccumed packed fresh or smoked as you prefer. The owners are a young Canadian couple, Heather and Vince. They have gone out of their way to see to it that we had a first rate experience. Did i mention they give you a voucher that will entitle you to a full course dinner prepared with a portion of your catch at the Crazy Lobster restaurant. We were there for a while in Feb, and they prepared our fish three different ways. it was to die for. There are many reputable charter companies in Cabo. I simply use this ourfit because they produce results, are a pleasure to deal with and offer a good value. You can go to redrumcabo.com If you do please convey my regards to Heather and Vince. I hope you have a wonderful vacation! jim

california
Level Contributor
114 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: fishing charter

hey Jim,

I just confirmed 2 days with Redrum on the Mr Bud.They are changing the name to Reel Rum.Looking forward to it very much.Just to let you know,the e-mail Heather sent me said that the price did not include alcohol,or cleaning of the fish.Storage and freezing is included, but cleaning was at a nominal cost on the dock. FYI

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,267 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: fishing charter

Reneck

I appretiate the update, i guess they changed this as they used to include the cleaning. Mr. Bud is their newest boat and i figured they would change the name . We fished this boat in Feb. Great Capt.. Let me know how you do and good luck! jim