We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

For Yachtmerchant

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Milford...
Level Contributor
107 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
For Yachtmerchant

Hi Jim,

My husband was in a motorcycle accident 10 yrs ago.

He shattered his left leg, which is now a rod with many pins, etc. The same with his left foot. He also shattered his right shoulder, and right wrist. Agian, they are all pinned. After 19 operations, he can now walk with a cane. He really wants to fish in Cabo.

He is not sure what he will be able to do, but is always willing to give it a shot. I have been out on a boat with him to Snorkle in PDC, I turned a beautiful shade of green and had two really cute guides carry me off the boat!! I'll ask my Dr. about the patch...or maybe I'll just stay on land and let him go without me.

Thanks for your advice.

Virginia
Level Contributor
7,267 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: For Yachtmerchant

Wanderlust,

I truely think your husband will be allright fishing. Getting on to the boat is not that big a deal. Once you are on the boat he can sit in the fighting chair and enjoy the ride. If you hook up a Marlin it takes a bit of upper body strength and you certainly use your arms but the mate is right there to help and i can think of no greater thrill than watching your husband fight a big fish. You should go with him. Get the patch, enjoy the incredible sites and the view from the cockpit of the boat. Dont miss this. Relax, go, enjoy and then write me about your fish story! jim