We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great pool for toddlers

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
California
Level Contributor
193 posts
Save Topic
Great pool for toddlers

We are looking to take our toddlers somewhere in Mexico (cabo, Puerta vallart etc...) We definately want a really nice hotel with a great kiddy pool. Nicer the hotel the better. PLEASE HELp Eric

Anacortes...
Level Contributor
6,025 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great pool for toddlers

I can recommend Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach and Pueblo Bonito Rose.

Sunset Beach has a little toddler size pool with a couple of small plastic slides. The kids we saw really loved it. Next May we will be there with our 21 month old grandaughter and I know she'll have a blast. This is a new resort with elegant rooms.

At Rose, I've watch lots of little ones playing in a shallow area of the pool. They run and splash. It's really fun to watch. This hotel is about 8 years old, but it's beautiful and very well maintained.

California
Level Contributor
193 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Great pool for toddlers

thanks for the info. Will look into both.

3. Re: Great pool for toddlers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:22 pm, August 13, 2009