We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusive at Villa Palmar

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Haymarket, Virginia
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
All Inclusive at Villa Palmar

Did you like AI at Palmar??? Planning a big family gathering and it looks like its the way to go ?????

Any thoughts...good or bad experiences?

St louis, Mo
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All Inclusive at Villa Palmar

i would love to know this as well

Huntington Beach...
Level Contributor
3,147 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All Inclusive at Villa Palmar

I did the AI there a few years ago.I thought it was great.Restaurants are pretty good and it included the theme nights.I am not sure on the price though,ours was included in a TS presentation.I think it may be a little pricey!

Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: All Inclusive at Villa Palmar

I stayed at the sister resort in 2013 (Villa Del Arco) and the AI was around $81 per person, per day. We loved it and were allowed to use the restaurants at VDP. I would imagine that VDP would allow you to eat at VA as well.

As for the cost, it was easy to justify with our bar bill at the pool each day also being included. :)

Edited: 3:34 pm, September 07, 2014
Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
14,197 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All Inclusive at Villa Palmar

Here is a deal thats tough to pass up even if you do have to attend the 90 min Timeshare presentation.

www.bookvip.com/hotel_details…

This Ad has run for years...No rush to book it even tho they show a ticking clock.... : }

Edited: 5:40 pm, September 07, 2014
5. Re: All Inclusive at Villa Palmar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, September 09, 2015