We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cancelled Cabo Trip 9/4-9/11

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rochester, In
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Topic
Cancelled Cabo Trip 9/4-9/11

So glad all who are in Cabo were pretty much missed by John. Unfortunately our reservation was cancelled by our time share company, so hubbies spent today at travel ageny re- booking to Riviera Maya. So disappointed after 8 months of anticipation. That anticipation will have to grow until we can get there!

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,141 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cancelled Cabo Trip 9/4-9/11

Hopefully getting there will be soon!!!!

Level Contributor
5,143 posts
677 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cancelled Cabo Trip 9/4-9/11

Disappointing, but I think the Riviera Maya is a pretty good consolation prize! You'll have a great time!

Kirkland, Wa
Level Contributor
726 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cancelled Cabo Trip 9/4-9/11

Buds:

Hey you might want to double check that. RCI called and left an automated cancelation for us too , so I was confused so I called up the resort and they said that they were infact open. SHe said they do that so that if people don't want to come they don't ahve to cancell the resort cancels and you don't lose the week.

The lady at our resort said they keep all the reservations and just call RCI when people show up then they get charged for the week. Its kinda of an escape clause for timeshare users.

See if you cancel you might lose the week, but if the resort cancels your out nothing. I will pay the $ to call the resort directly and see if you still can go.

4. Re: Cancelled Cabo Trip 9/4-9/11

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, August 20, 2009