We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Share fishing trip

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
York, Pennsylvania...
Level Contributor
28 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Share fishing trip

Looking to share fishing July 25or29 on panga

July 7, 2014, 10:22 AM

I have booked a panga trip with Cabo Magic the 25or29 of July with Justo who I went out with 3 other times and had good trips each time. I am a 63 year old man with a passion of fishing and helping others learn the sport. You can contact me here or with Lori at Cabo Magic for details. 1-619-819-8634, Cabo San Lucas.

Lori is very helpful and will get us hooked up!

One of those dates can become a cruiser if someone is interested in a bigger boat.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
857 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Share fishing trip

Scott, I will call Lori today. My husbands concerns are the weather, what if it's bad that day? What is the cost, is it a full day or half day?

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
857 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Share fishing trip

Just have to complete the details with Lori then my husband will be set to go with you on a bigger boat on July 29th

York, Pennsylvania...
Level Contributor
28 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Share fishing trip

I am sure we will have a good time, Lori will take good care of us. The worst thing that will happen is your husband get to tired to reel in more fish!

See ya in Cabo

4. Re: Share fishing trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, July 14, 2015