We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Los Cabos Vouchers, What is the new deal on San Diego?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
California
Level Contributor
729 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Los Cabos Vouchers, What is the new deal on San Diego?

Hi all,

I understand that San Diego is no longer delivering vouchers to our homes? Is that correct? I only need a few for this trip in two weeks, and their website says they charge to deliver in Cabo?

Anyone have a quick update on the easiest way to order and receive? Thanks!!! Ten day countdown!!!

Chica

Boise, Idaho
Level Contributor
465 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Los Cabos Vouchers, What is the new deal on San Diego?

Last week of May they were delivered to our hotel for free. I spoke with Rafael to handle our order.

Novato, California
Level Contributor
113 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Los Cabos Vouchers, What is the new deal on San Diego?

Chica,

We bought some for our July trip and received them in a few days . No Problems. I read that they could be delivered to your hotel at no cost. Cheers,

Dennis

California
Level Contributor
729 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Los Cabos Vouchers, What is the new deal on San Diego?

Thanks for the quick response!!! Danda913, Did you call the San Diego number? I thought I had read that they had closed that office, what number did you contact Raphael? Thanks again!!

Bestdammec, Same question to you, I was used to ordering from the two gals after calling them in SD and my vouchers would be in my mailbox by the third or fourth day!! Also, the website says there is a 25.00 delivery charge to your hotel room. Is that old information from before SD closed??

Chica

Boise, Idaho
Level Contributor
465 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Los Cabos Vouchers, What is the new deal on San Diego?

I actually emailed him and he set up a time to call me and I just ordered over the phone instead of online. Rafael Villavicencio, ventas1@loscabosguide.com That worked really well for me! I can't remember which number he called me back from, sorry!

On my receipt I had a $1.00 delivery fee that was refunded. But Rafael told me that it was free delivery to our hotel.

Olympia, WA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,064 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Los Cabos Vouchers, What is the new deal on San Diego?

Chica, my understanding is that the San Diego office is closed, and yes, the $25 charge shown on the website is outdated.

Anacortes...
Level Contributor
6,072 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Los Cabos Vouchers, What is the new deal on San Diego?

They need to get the website fixed! I didn't order for my last trip because what I saw on their site didn't match with what I was reading here.

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,993 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Los Cabos Vouchers, What is the new deal on San Diego?

The website keeps on showing that offers will be changed on May 15...well, that was over a month ago!!

Novato, California
Level Contributor
113 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Los Cabos Vouchers, What is the new deal on San Diego?

Chica,

We called the San Lucas number and left a message and a woman, who's name escapes me, called back and we ordered vouchers and received them 3 or 4 days later. I've read on trip advisor that they will deliver them to your hotel for free. All of our info. was still on file etc. Basically the same.

Dennis

9. Re: Los Cabos Vouchers, What is the new deal on San Diego?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 20, 2015