We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question for Tooley

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
JJJ
Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
1,628 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Question for Tooley

Hi! I have been pricing tennis shoes. My question is, do you think they want Nikes or can I get Pro Spirits from Tarjay? Big difference in price: $40 vs. $8.99 on sale this week. Do you think they want the brand names? Saw some cute Skeechers, but don't know what they want. The girls are 3 and 7 years old. I can buy them more things if they would be happy with the Pro Spirits, but just don't know what they expect. Thanks for your help.

California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,504 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Question for Tooley

JJJ,

At that age anything with Disney on it or characters(like the ones at Payless shoes) they are very happy with. Target has good ones too and when they are on clearance you can't beat the price. Then head to the $1 section at Target and boy are there some fun things. Girls love anything for their hair. They really enjoy playdough too. :-)

2. Re: Question for Tooley

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:21 am, August 13, 2009