We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

home improvement stores

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
grvkat
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
home improvement stores

A recent reviewer mentioned that she and her husband found bathroom sinks in Cabo for $60 (compared to Lowes at $700) - I'm assuming she had them shipped home - does anyone know where to shop for stuff like this in Cabo?

Texas
Level Contributor
1,799 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: home improvement stores

I'm sorry, I don't remember the name of the shop. But a little place just down from Pancho's, on the same side of the street had some beautiful sinks displayed for sell.

Par

San Jose del Cabo
Level Contributor
183 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: home improvement stores

Artesano's is terrific, it's about 2 miles outside of town near Enrique's Crazy Lobster house, just before the turn off for RIU.

El Callejon is good but expensive. They used to be opposite Cabo Wabo but now they've moved.

There are lots of other places too, grab some of the local magazines and you should find dozens of great places.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,335 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: home improvement stores

Artisano's gets great reviews-even by the locals!

I remember the store just down from Pancho's but also don't know the name. I haven't shopped in San Jose in a few years, but they had several stores with wonderful furnishings!

4. Re: home improvement stores

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, August 12, 2009