We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi cost from airport to SJD?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Baltimore
2 posts
Save Topic
Taxi cost from airport to SJD?

We had booked R/T shuttle service with our America West package, but they called yesterday and said due to the shuttle bus/taxi dispute that they are refunding us $48 and we have to get our own transport. We are staying in SJD- how much should we expect to pay for a taxi? I'd like to be prepared before I negotiate. (Someone else said the dispute is over, but I dont think I'll be able to convince America West of that...) Please help!

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,877 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi cost from airport to SJD?

It runs about $60 ow from what I understand. check www.loscabosguide.com and you may be able to book a shuttle for less. ContacTours is one of the possibilities.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
167 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi cost from airport to SJD?

Same thing happened to us. We just got back on the 22nd.

I e-mailed www.transcabo.com and was able to get us a shuttle ride to the hotel, but had to get a taxi to return to the airport. By the way, we haven't seen the refund from America West yet either. Our shuttle fare was $15pp and the cab fare was $45 for the two of us.

st paul, mn
Level Contributor
3,754 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi cost from airport to SJD?

Our party of 6 did not stay together and someone picked up a charter at the airport and we paid $85 from the airport. Taxi back only cost $48 for 6. Negotiate! and look. Go right on through the room after the stoplight for inspections- through double doors and take a right and talk to drivers there.