We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

question for folks who fly from MSP

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Arizona
Level Contributor
913 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
question for folks who fly from MSP

I'm working on making plans for family to fly from MSP and join us in Cabo. I'd like to book them into a nice hotel/motel near MSP, that has the park/sleep/fly option that includes secured parking and a shuttle. I saw quite a few options - thought I'd ask the TA folks here where they like to stay.

many thanks!

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
11,060 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: question for folks who fly from MSP

I have always used this hotel. CALL them to make the reservation, because they know if their lot will be full...but usually never a problem. Keep in mind that their service stops at midnite...so if your return flight is delayed...you are on your own. And I have gotten a better rate most of the time than what shows on this link...Make sure they understand you will be leaving your car...and for how long...as they do have a limit as to the length of time they can handle the parking situation. I highly recommend them.

They are very friendly, polite and good...rooms are clean, the hotel is quiet...and the driver has always been so nice to try to find my car under all that snow! He has even helped me clean off my car.

Their breakfast is good...and even if you leave really early...they have some things that you can grab to take along to the airport to eat before you go thru the check point...yogurt, fruit, muffins, etc.

edited to remove the link that did not work...

Country Inn and Suites West...on American Blvd. I will try to find it again for you.

Edited: 1:40 pm, May 07, 2014
Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
11,060 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: question for folks who fly from MSP

Try this link...the links want to go to the entire Country Inns and Suites...darn...

countryinns.com/bloomington-hotel-mn-55437/m…

Arizona
Level Contributor
913 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: question for folks who fly from MSP

thanks - I'll take a look.

4. Re: question for folks who fly from MSP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 09, 2015