We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Activities with young children

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Washington, D.C.
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Activities with young children

I posted this before but only got one response, thought I would try again. We are heading to Cabo (1st time) in a few weeks and have a 6 y.o. - any suggestions for good daytime activities other than beach-going? I have looked at the pirate cruises (Marigalante, Sunderland, Buccaneer) - which one is the best? Do you recommend ATV'ing with such a young child, or too wild?

Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,046 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Activities with young children

partyofour just posted from their trip with young kids. You should read that, and then you can direct a question straight to them about kids stuff.

Hollywood, ca
Level Contributor
1,224 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Activities with young children

You really set your own pace with the ATV and it's as wild as you want it to be. Or as tame. 80% of it is just driving, the other 20% is on your own off roading. There's also an ATV tour that's more historical/archeological rather than the sand dunes/wheelies tour, so you could go on that one instead.

California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,522 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Activities with young children

Make sure to go to the glass factory. Very interesting to watch. I don't remember any kids riding in back of their parents on the ATVs or even 2 adults. I am not sure that it is allowed but I could be wrong just have not seen anyone do it. I have heard the Caborey has a nice dinner and show.

Its great to have your child bring a bag of small toys(balls,cars,burettes,colored pens, small color books) for the kids that you pass by. Its a good way to share with ones less fortunate and fun too. :-)

Have a great trip!

Mentioned in this post
Caborey
Caborey
496 Reviews
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
4. Re: Activities with young children

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 14, 2009