We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pacifica vs Sunset Beach

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Los Angeles
Level Contributor
39 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Pacifica vs Sunset Beach

Ok so im trying to decide between Pueblo Bonito Pacifica and Sunset Beach in July. I know the other resort access you get, but I'm having a hard time deciding on whats worth it for the room space. I found rates online for a standard room at pacifica for the same price as the jr suite at sunset beach. I was originally wanting pacifica, but wonder if its worth it to just go w/ sunset beach in order to get a larger room...not sure if it makes much of a difference tho. We cant afford the suite at pacifica, so its either standard ocean view or nothin! We are in our early 30s, and will be on sort of a honeymoon, where we just want to relax and eat and drink. We aren't looking for a crazy nightlife or anything, but were not opposed to being around party people either. Do you think a stay in a smaller room at pacifica is worth it since it seems to be the chosen resort for honeymooners?

Pleasanton...
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Pacifica vs Sunset Beach

One thing to note if you are planning to do the AI is that if you stay at Pacifica, it's my understanding that you can spend the day at Sunset Beach and eat AI there and the other PB properties, but if you stay at Sunset Beach, you aren't eligible to do the AI at the Pacifica. Just a thought....

12. Re: Pacifica vs Sunset Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 16, 2015