We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

day time events

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Connecticut
9 posts
Save Topic
day time events

I think i've become addicted to this page! But...in case there are some days where my friend and I don't feel like just sitting by the pool or at the beach are there any fun spots to hang out during the day? Bars/restaurants with contests and activities, shopping, anything fun?

California
Level Contributor
299 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: day time events

There is many different things to do during the day. Id your not on a tight budget there is skydiving (all instructors are certified through the US and are american), swimming with the dolphins, atv riding, and renting wave runners. You can snorkel at lovers beach by taking a water taxi over there. Theres a shop at the marina that is definitely worth going to. You can get there by taxi or water taxi. Shops lined up and down the main street and even further back that are interesting to look at. The office is always enjoyable during the day for a drink and people watching. Massages are always enjoyable. I'll let you know if I think of anything else. I leave in the morning, so excited.

Redmond, Washington
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: day time events

Head to Mango Deck on Medano Beach...contests and activities on the built-up stage, vendors coming by to sell you their wares, watersports, everything in one spot. or head further down (away from town) the beach to the Sandbar and get a bucket of beach/pitcher of margaritas and a pedicure.

Tons to do while still enjoying the beach!

3. Re: day time events

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 am, August 15, 2009