We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beds

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Canadian Rockies...
Level Contributor
464 posts
Save Topic
beds

who has the better beds villa del arco or casa dorada at medano beach. I mean softest.

Washingtonville, NY
Level Contributor
1,963 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: beds

I can't speak for Casa Dorada, but Villa del Arco's beds are pretty firm. I've never had a problem sleeping on them though. The resort is beautiful and very clean, and I'm very picky.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
25,839 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: beds

I am pretty used to the "firm" beds all over Mexico, and have found that many are becoming way more comfortable than in years past. My stay at Casa Dorada was very comfortable......not so firm I was uncomfortable. Also, many resorts will bring you a foam pad/egg carton thing!

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
8,403 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: beds

Yeah, most places have really firm (rock hard) mattresses, unfortunately. The worst ones are the older resorts that have a mattress on a concrete platform. Ouch! Casa Dorada has normal beds with firm mattresses -- Don't know about Villa del Arco, though.

Washingtonville, NY
Level Contributor
1,963 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: beds

Maybe try Villa la Estancia. You can rent through an owner on vrbo.com. Sme of the owners replace their beds with nicer ones. They'll usually put it in the description if they do, like sleep number beds or temperpedic beds.

5. Re: beds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 16, 2015