We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spring break timing?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Washington DC
Level Contributor
37 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Spring break timing?

Can anyone tell me during what timeframe Cabo will be infested with spring breakers this year? We were thinking of making another trip to Cabo, this time in March, but I'd rather avoid the spring break atmosphere.

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
11,124 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spring break timing?

Here is one website to always check...google for more...

studentcity.com/blog/when-is-my-spring-break/

Olympia, WA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,064 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spring break timing?

This one will give you a sense of the number of students on break:

tripsmarter.com/panama-city-beach/events/spr…

In general is starts the end of February, peaks mid-March and is basically over by the end of March.

There will also be Holy Week (Semana Santa) and Easter week which are big Mexian Holidays: Starting April 13 and April 20th, respectively.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
4,054 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Spring break timing?

Spring Break in Cabo gets going the last 3 weeks of March and into the first week of April. It gets pretty packed on Medano Beach in the day and isn't too bad around town at night. No more crazier than Oct./Nov. during the fishing tourney season or Halloween! :)

4. Re: Spring break timing?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 05, 2015