We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

In Cabo August 7th clan!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
California
Level Contributor
299 posts
1 review
Save Topic
In Cabo August 7th clan!

This is continuing from my Roll Call August 3-11 thread. Seems that 7 groups will be down in Cabo on the day of August 7th. Two groups leaves on the 8th. Three more come in on the 7th. Don't remember who exactly. But the date that seems to accomidate the most is August 7th. I will now plan on being at Squid Roe on that night. A few others mentioned they were down for a meeting at El Squid Roe that night. So just make a note on your mental calendar to be at Squid Roe around 10-11pm August 7th. See you guys there! TRIP ADVISOR WILL TAKE OVER EL SQUID ROE TOGETHER! woo hoo.

If you plan on going maybe put a personal description so that the others can pick out who you are. I'm a 20. Longish Blonde hair. Thin. Most likely be wearing a skirt or a dress. I'll be on the tables ;-) beside my boyfriend who is in his mid-late 20's. Who will be wearing a baseball cap and shorts/t-shirt. We might have another mid-late 20's couple in tow and my parents!

Hope to see you all there!

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
3,309 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: In Cabo August 7th clan!

We will have our 7 yr old with us, so we wont be able to do much late night partying. We contemplated bring my mother in-law, but my wife wasn't sure she could put up with her mom for 2 weeks. We will have to contain our partying to the day and early evening. Tear up the floor for us.

2. Re: In Cabo August 7th clan!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:21 am, August 15, 2009