We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pueblo Bonito Rose bedding configuration

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Helena, Montana
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Pueblo Bonito Rose bedding configuration

We have exchanged for a one bedroom unit at PBR and it says it sleeps four privately. Does anyone know the layout? Is 2nd bed a sofa bed or a real bed in living space?

Shawnee Mission...
Level Contributor
152 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Pueblo Bonito Rose bedding configuration

the 1 bedroom, or Luxury Suite, has 2 full size beds in the bedroom and sleeper sofa in the living area.

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
55,874 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pueblo Bonito Rose bedding configuration

Hmmm.

A one bedroom Luxury Suite sleeps 6 and has a sleeper sofa in the living room. On some exchanges it says it sleeps 4 privately because one couple can be in the bedroom w/ the two double beds and one couple can sleep on the pull out sofa bed. Layout: cabo.greycastle.net/Images/cabo-layout2.gif

(A Junior Suite sleeps 4 and has a bed area in the large hotel-like suite.)

I think you have the Luxury Suite.

==============

I pulled out the sofa bed in my suite at the Blanco next door (but not when I stayed at the Rose.) These photos might help. (I think the sofa beds are similar.) tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g152515-d153…

Edited: 7:44 pm, January 27, 2014
Helena, Montana
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Pueblo Bonito Rose bedding configuration

Thanks so much for the info. I hope since it is listed with the "4 private" note that I have an actual bedroom +pullout in living space. Can anyone tell me if Villa Del Arco is walking distance from Rose?

Washington State
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
55,874 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pueblo Bonito Rose bedding configuration

Yes, it is.

Map: wikimapia.org/…bs

Helena, Montana
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Pueblo Bonito Rose bedding configuration

Thanks for the info. Here's hoping by "4 private" they mean a bedroom + a pullout in living space. Coming from a 2 bedroom, 3 bath on Grand Cayman this seems like a bit of a downgrade! Can anyone tell me if

Villa del Arco or Villa del Pallmar are walking distance from the Rose?

Washington State
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
55,874 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pueblo Bonito Rose bedding configuration

When you check into the Rose, ask if they have an Executive Suite available. I don't know if a tip or a higher price per night would be an option, but those suites are larger. There are also some 2 bedroom suites.

Next door to the Rose is Cascadas. Then it's a (usually) dry river bed / arroyo. Then the 3 Villa properties ... Villa del Arco, then Villa La Estancia, then Villa del Palmar. The map (Reply 4) shows all these resorts.

Helena, Montana
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Pueblo Bonito Rose bedding configuration

Thanks for the map it is very helpful. I also have exchange requests in for Cascadas, Arco & Palmar.

8. Re: Pueblo Bonito Rose bedding configuration

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, January 31, 2015