We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Qs about activities and goin in October

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Jose, California
Level Contributor
116 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Qs about activities and goin in October

Hello, so i booked for mid october for my cabo trip. hows the weather? Also any favorite company to go with for a snorkeling tour, atv, and jet skiing with? We are staying at the Tesoro and i heard we wont need a car. is this true? Thanks!

PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,800 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Qs about activities and goin in October

The Tesoro is right on the Marina in the middle of all the action. Used to be Plaza Las (Not) Glorias. You are walking distance to Cabo Wabo, El Squid, Giggling Marlin, Medano Beach (or you can catch a water taxi to the beach if you dont feel like walking). We tend to bar hop our way around the marina to get to the beach. There's plenty of bars and restaurants along the marina, lots of shopping along there. You need to take some of the back streets tho to catch some good eats. Crazy Lobster and El Pescador (behind El Squid), Mama Royals on Hildalgo for b'fst (at night its Felix's for dinner) Mi Casa is a great old restaurant for dinner. Then at night on the marina the NoWhere Bar has great music for dancing, just watch your booze tab. I think they start bringing you drinks and your per drink cost starts climbing without knowing. We got hit real hard one night with a drink tab, I think we got taken so will now pay as we go and not let the tab climb for the big surprise at the end of the evening. Otherwise fun place. And the mall is on the marina, not what I go to Cabo for tho. I prefer the flea market shopping.

Oh, and the jet ski, atv stuff. If you want to take the time to listen to timeshare salespitches you can probably get freebies for that stuff or at least major discount coupons so see what they are willing to give before you sign up for the "hook". Lots to do, lots of fun, sun or just kick back and do nothing. Its all good.

Duluth, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
5,096 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Qs about activities and goin in October

Angel, I spent the first week of Oct in Cabo last year, and will be down from the 10-17th this year. It's Sammys b-day bash week, a great time for fishing, and perfect weather. You'll love it! Atilla (or anyone) When did the Palza Las Glorias change (again??) I thought it was the Cabo Real? I guess it' already been too long...

PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,800 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Qs about activities and goin in October

I read it in the Gringo Gazette....I get it in the mail.....Cabo Real didn't last long AT ALL!!

PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,800 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Qs about activities and goin in October

Altho, they have been known to be wrong before...but Im sure that one is right.