We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Building 3 Villa del Palmar Cabo

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
4 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Building 3 Villa del Palmar Cabo

Does anyone know anything about room 3132 at Villa del Palmar, Cabo. They said it was a 2bdrm deluxe unit. What does that mean?

Thank you!

Boise, Idaho
Level Contributor
127 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Building 3 Villa del Palmar Cabo

I don't know about that particular unit but I stayed in a two bedroom unit there in October. The unit was very nice, the kitchen had everything you would need - full fridge, stove, appliances. The bedrooms were nice as we're the 3 bathrooms. The living room had a pull out sofa, it was as comfortable as can be expected. There was also a patio with a table and chairs where we spent many afternoons having lunch.

I do remember wishing we were on a higher floor to get a better view. That may be an issue for you only being on the 3rd floor. Honestly though, either way it will be beautiful. Actually, my profile pic on here was taken from the patio of our room at Villa del Palmar!

Olympia, WA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,054 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Building 3 Villa del Palmar Cabo

If I recall the numbering at the VDP, you're in a pretty bad room. Room 3132 is in Bldg 3, 1st floor, well away from the water and located on the outside of the U-shaped complex. That means that your balcony is located just a few yards from the north side of the Villa la Estancia complex and your only view will be of that other building. How do you know you have that room? Can you ask for a different room?

3. Re: Building 3 Villa del Palmar Cabo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 21, 2015