We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

In Cabo from 3/26-4/2

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Topic
In Cabo from 3/26-4/2

My wife and I and another couple with be staying at the Sheraton Hacienda del Mar from 3/26-4/2. Several questions:

What is the best way to get from the airport to the resort with the least amount of stops, will the whales still be there and what company would you recommend to use, and what is the current cost of a taxi for four. We are planning on going into town to the beach as well as at night to the many fine eating establishments. We enjoy having a good time therefore we would not like to rent a car. I look forward to getting many good responses.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
211 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: In Cabo from 3/26-4/2

Klein-

I went to a wedding at the Sheraton in Sept. Beautiful property. I think you probably should take a cab from the airport to the hotel. Our condo is neat downtown we pay about $60 for the cab since you guys are on the corridor I believe I would think it would be around $40ish.

It works out best for us to get a car, because the cost of taxi rides start to ad up. In the fall we spent in taxi fares near what it costs to rent a midsize. Happy Times!