We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Salads

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC
Level Contributor
35 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Salads

Hi everybody,

A month ago I saw a Post talking about these amazing salads. I thought the comment had said the place was called Mia's healthy salads, but now that we are almost to our trip I can't find the Post/comment. I've done a bunch of searches but with no luck. Has anyone heard of this place or am I just crazy and I'm making this up in my head that I saw this?

Thanks,

John

Vancouver BC
Level Contributor
3,819 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Salads

Maybe, you are thinking of this post by :- BCLadybug

tripadvisor.ca/…53645283

Washington DC
Level Contributor
35 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Salads

Thank you, but that wasn't it. I will have to try Cabo Bakery as well though.

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
55,874 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Salads

Penny Lane Cafe has fancy organic salads.

The Ensalada Hacienda at Hacienda Cucina y Cantina is marvelous.

The salads and sandwiches at Cafe Lolita in San Jose are delicious & worth a trip.

Here is the review page for Mia's Salads & Baguettes, but I have no personal knowledge of it: tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g152515-d4…

Tacoma, Wash
Level Contributor
12,738 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Salads

Perhaps Mi ensalada or Cynthia's Fresh?

I too love the salads at Hacienda! My favorite though is the caesar salad at Bar Esquina..Melba toast circle with the salad in the middle, crispy serrano ham and a poached egg! Be still by heart!!! Yumm!!!

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,720 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Salads

I can't find my post now about this restaurant...but here is their website. Maybe this was it. It is just the sweetest small, well run restaurant...and not hard to find at all if you use your map!

http://healthyloscabos.com/

6. Re: Salads

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 03, 2014