We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Transportation

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
California
Level Contributor
39 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Airport Transportation

Any suggestions for a private car service for roundtrip to and from the Airport to Cabo San Lucas? Also one that does private tours?

THanks

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
2,035 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Airport Transportation

We love airport cabo as well. We did not pay in advance, arrived at airport and they had a sign with our name on it, cold cervezas and cold water!

Olympia, WA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,968 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Airport Transportation

I did pay in advance using PayPal, but I let them pick how they wanted to be paid. It didn't matter to me, but PayPal is very efficient. Cold beer and water without even asking.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,054 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Airport Transportation

We used Cielto Lindo for our private transportation from the airport to Cabo Villas and back. $159 round trip - we paid on Pay Pal. We just used them last week. Their service was excellent as well as our driver who explained different sites to us along the way. There was cooler stocked with beer and cold water for us. They can arrange private tours. I would definitely use them again.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
4,054 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Airport Transportation

rockOhio, yes I did pay in advance with PayPal which is real easy and convenient. I was sent a confirmation. You can pay the driver if you wish. I was met outside by the driver with my name on a sign. The driver had cold beer and water for us in our suburban. One time the driver stopped at the little store just a few miles away from the airport and bought some beer for us. He did not have time to replenish his cooler as he had many trips that day! Never had to call to make sure we were going to get picked up coming or going to our resort. Estaban has called the driver's cell phone to talk to me to ask if all was satisfactory and well! Very reliable service!

Edited: 6:44 pm, November 19, 2013
California
Level Contributor
39 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Airport Transportation

Just an update on my experience with Cielito Lindo. Base on others I booked with them and even paid a little more than the going rate. Even though I prepaid with PayPal for which they acknowledged receipt a couple weeks later they wrote to me, wondering if I had made a reservation and offered a $20 discount. After I notified them that I had already booked and paid for they apologized for the confusion but were not willing to refund any money. Worse however was when we got there we had to wait 45 minutes for the car. The whole reason I paid a private service as opposed to using the shuttle was to be able to get to the hotel immediately. It would have been faster if I used the Alaska Airlines bus even with all its stops. The other reason for the private car was to be able to delay the return to the airport and go on our time. When I confirmed they said they had to pick us up early.

All in all I would not recommend them.

Washingtonville, NY
Level Contributor
1,878 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Airport Transportation

We use Translobo (Arturo). We love his service and consider him a friend. We love it the most when he's our driver, but his other drivers are good and friendly as well.

17. Re: Airport Transportation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 22, 2015