We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Celebrity Sighting....

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Eagle River, Alaska
Level Contributor
641 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Celebrity Sighting....

Haven't been on board for a while so this is likely been mentioned......Saw Guy Fieri filming Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives at Tiki Bar the other day......

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
58,700 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Celebrity Sighting....

Do you want a weather report from the foggy/cloudy Seattle area to compare to your cloudless blue sky in Cabo report? Arghhh. I'll be watching your sunrise on Saturday.

Looks like there is a cruise ship in the webcam views. Last one for the month, Celebrity Millennium.

Thanks for the weather update!

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
3,019 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Celebrity Sighting....

PacificNW I am looking out my window to pea soup thick fog. visibility is like 50 yards up here in Vancouver.I already miss Cabo/Baja and I was only there last weekend.

Orange County, CA
Level Contributor
236 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Celebrity Sighting....

Guy filmed a show at Solomon's and it is scheduled to view on TV in March 2014.

Washington
Level Contributor
1,279 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Celebrity Sighting....

another beautiful day in Cabo!! See you all soon

Tacoma, Wash
Level Contributor
12,756 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Celebrity Sighting....

Glad you made it ayerslane!! See you in a couple days!!! Whoo Hoo!!!

26. Re: Celebrity Sighting....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, October 23, 2014