We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Contact for Riu Cabo San Lucas?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Waterloo Canada
Level Contributor
130 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Contact for Riu Cabo San Lucas?

Does anyone have the email address for the customer Service person at the Riu. Heading down in 5 days and just want to send an email requesting room type. I know that they never guarantee anything , but hey nothing venture nothing gained..!.

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
60 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Contact for Riu Cabo San Lucas?

I sent email to this address palace.cabosanlucas@riu.com... I got a reponse within few days, of course saying that they couldnt guarantee anything but that they would forward my request to front desk... upon check in we received a really nice room with a great view (ocean view)... we were very pleased with it!!!!!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
212 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Contact for Riu Cabo San Lucas?

Ive stayed at the RIU and the first room we got was on ground level and garden view. We just went back and asked for a better room with beach view. They were more than happy to accomodate. I would just recommend asking as soon as you get there and are checking in. Have a great stay. I love the RIU, it's beautiful.

3. Re: Contact for Riu Cabo San Lucas?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 am, August 15, 2009