We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandos Finisterra - Email address?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington
Level Contributor
686 posts
Save Topic
Sandos Finisterra - Email address?

Does anyone have a current email address for Sandos Finisterra? I emailed Sandos.com a few times but haven't rec'd any response.

Thanks

Midwest
Level Contributor
562 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandos Finisterra - Email address?

Their email from their facebook is reservations.web@sandos.com. Is that the one you are using?

Washington
Level Contributor
686 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandos Finisterra - Email address?

diva,

Yes I tried that address also but it came back "delivery access denied".

Midwest
Level Contributor
562 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandos Finisterra - Email address?

Well, there's some real customer service---rolling eyes.

I hate to admit this, but before our last trip, I tried to get ahold of them through the 1888 number. That was just reservations but they gave me the number to the front desk. I called it and got everything taken care of. Cost me a few bucks, but it saved me grief.

You might post on their facebook that you need to get ahold of them?

Lincoln, California
Level Contributor
4,233 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sandos Finisterra - Email address?

I have the sales managers email and a couple of others that I can't remember right now but will post them when I get home this evening.

Lincoln, California
Level Contributor
4,233 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sandos Finisterra - Email address?

Sales Manager in Cabo for Finisterra is Ramon Ascencio

his email is below, he can answer questions or forward them to others

sales.finisterra@sandos.com

Washington
Level Contributor
686 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Sandos Finisterra - Email address?

diva,

Great idea, I'll give Facebook a try too!

SherriffJoe,

Thx for the info, I will give it a shot also!

If I have any luck, I will post it on here for anyone else who may need it. ;-)

Washington
Level Contributor
686 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Sandos Finisterra - Email address?

SherriffJoe,

Thx for the name and email of Ramon (sales mgr). I rec'd a response from him rather quickly stating the name of another person that would be contacting me shortly but unfortunately never rec'd that one.

So I took diva's advice & posted on their Facebook page. This was their response "Hola , please email at sales.finisterra@sandos.com and callcenter.mx@sandos.com they will gladly help.

If theirs anything else i can do for you please let me know".

Since I had previously tried the sales email, I thought I'd try the callcenter email. Well surprise.....They answered within a few hours and said everything was noted in their computer.

I was really hoping to contact the Finisterra directly but it looks like this is the best available, for now anyway.

When I'm there next week I'll research more info and post it and a review (with pics) upon my return.

Glad I didn't change my plans because of the weather. Looks like it may be pretty nice!!! No doubt I'll have a great time anyway!

Thx for all your help.

Midwest
Level Contributor
562 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sandos Finisterra - Email address?

votto,

Glad you got ahold of them and they handled it for you. Have a great vacation! Please do report back with a trip report. If you are getting one of the oceanfront junior suites, we ask for one on one of the higher floors--gives you a better view!

9. Re: Sandos Finisterra - Email address?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 22, 2014