We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Playa Grande Question?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Oregon
Level Contributor
36 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Playa Grande Question?

I was wondering if anyone has a map of the resort showing the unit numbers and their location? Thanks in advance!!!!

denver
2 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Playa Grande Question?

We have a friend that wants to sell us his timeshare at Playa Grande. Do you know anything about it. We have a 4 year old and we are looking for a place to stay in Dec. 05' for my whole family.

Oregon
Level Contributor
36 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Playa Grande Question?

KatD,

Thank you for the link to the Playa Grande Map. Looks like every unit has a great ocean view.

Have a great day!

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,877 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Playa Grande Question?

We are at Playa G that week each year! It is great! What size unit is it? The large suites are fantastic (so are all the others). If I can answer any questions, please feel free to ask. We watched it grow from the sand up-even got to tour the underground tunnels!

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,877 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Playa Grande Question?

bhrungo, glad it helped! I don't think there is a bad view, but we weren't able to get our unit on the side for the sunsets! That's why we also own at Solmar!

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,877 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Playa Grande Question?

Cabo-I miss read-our week is early Dec. I saw Dec 05 and thought of the week. Dec. is a good time, and the airfare is less if it's early Dec.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
211 posts
1 review
Save Reply
16. Re: Playa Grande Question?

KatD,

Thanks for the site map we are on the 4th floor in bldg N, Its a one bedroom 2 baths beautuiful views you can see the arches. Sound like we miss each other by a week every year though! I love this town so much, since the early 90's. My husband wanted to go to Fiji for our honeymoon but I was so tired from the wedding I couldnt make the flight so I told him he'd love Cabo, any way now I dont think I can get him to go anywhere else which is fine with me!

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,877 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Playa Grande Question?

Sandy-I agree! The entire area is wonderful. We especially love that part of the area, as you can totally disregard all the goings on in town if you don't want to be there. It's so quiet and beautiful! We have the one bdrm. 2 bath unit also. I love how spacious they are! It would be really great if our weeks meshed though! Meeting would be fun.

Oregon
Level Contributor
36 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Playa Grande Question?

My sister and brother-in-law are at Playa Grande right now. They are in a 1 bedroom, 2 bath in the F Building. They said their room is like a "palace" :-)

They said the rooms are even better in person than they look online.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
211 posts
1 review
Save Reply
19. Re: Playa Grande Question?

bhrungo-

I am so glad they are loving Playa. I hope they have spa treatments - that will give them access to the private spa on the top of one of the buildings. We are owners, and we love playa, 82 days in counting to get to home away from home!

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,877 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Playa Grande Question?

It is definitely nice to hear good comments from those that are there for the first time! We are on count-down for our week at Solmar in May.....not as plush, but we love it also!