We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Twinrix vaccinations

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Calgary, Canada
5 posts
Save Topic
Twinrix vaccinations

Hi there, just a question for all you frequent cabo travelers. We will be visiting cabo at the end of September and just wondering if it is highly recommended that we get vaccinations. We will be staying at an AI but will likely have a few drinks and a meal downtown. Thanks for your input

Calgary, Alberta...
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Twinrix vaccinations

We travel to Cabo often and had never had the shot HOWEVER......when we were there just this past month we watched a variety of the vendors (sales people in the white outfits) spit, hack, snot etc all over the sand just outside the resort entrance to and from the beach and it was at that moment that my husband looked and me and said "you know that Hep shot is looking better and better". We got home and had our first shots......we are heading back there in June and I am happy to know we are now covered.

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
Puyallup, Washington
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,507 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Twinrix vaccinations

We just finished our 3rd series of it. Very happy we did. It protects you for a lifetime of stepping on a nasty needle in the sand or the food borne version. Our insurance covers it and I is. A

3 shot series over 6 months

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
4,054 posts
Save Reply
33. Re: Twinrix vaccinations

Geora, all the things you mentioned goes on right here in the States! I say ask your doctor and see what they say! Way too many (doctors) here! LOL

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
4,054 posts
Save Reply
34. Re: Twinrix vaccinations

P.S.

I'm not saying you shouldn't get the series of shots. I'm saying to see your Dr. first and see if you can get the shots if you choose to do so! :)

35. Re: Twinrix vaccinations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, May 02, 2015