We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aiport Terminals in Cabo

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
California
10 posts
Save Topic
Aiport Terminals in Cabo

My family and I are flying into Cabo tomorrow. I just found out that my 21 year old son will be arriving in Terminal 3 while the rest of the family are arriving in Terminal 1. Is there access between the terminals?

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
25,825 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aiport Terminals in Cabo

You can walk it, but it's not terribly close! Let him do the walking ;-) Have a wonderful trip!

JJJ
Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
1,636 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aiport Terminals in Cabo

Are you renting a car? Might be easier to take the shuttle to the car rental and meet there....If your flights don't arrive at the same time, one can pick up the car rental and then pick up the later arrivals... OR meet at the resort if you are taking one of the shuttles from the airport. It isn't a terribly long walk between terminals, I would say less than 1/2 mile.

California
10 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Aiport Terminals in Cabo

Thanks KatD and JJJ. I will be renting a car so I will just have him wait outside.

Also, if I want to call his cell phone from my cell phone (Cingular), I heard all I need to do is to add a "+" in front of the ten digit number and it will go through. Is this correct?

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
25,825 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Aiport Terminals in Cabo

Don't know about the phones.........I don't even take mine, as they seem to rarely work. Hopefully someone that uses theirs will have the answer to that. Have a wonderful time!

chicago
Level Contributor
1,537 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Aiport Terminals in Cabo

just adding my 2C.

I love the fact that the cell phone is spotty at best.

being able to lounge by the pools. without people screaming into the phone. or being at dinner with out people on the phone....

is like heaven. ahhhhhhhhhhh. ;-)

Indiana
Level Contributor
188 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Aiport Terminals in Cabo

I have Cingular and have no trouble using my cell phone in Cabo. But you don't put a + in front of it. It's a different number that I can't remember. Just look on the phone in your hotel room. It's something like 011 then the area code....or maybe 001. I don't remember.

7. Re: Aiport Terminals in Cabo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 pm, August 13, 2009