We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fiesta Americana Grand Club

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
14 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Fiesta Americana Grand Club

Is it worth the extra cost to upgrade to the Grand Club at Fiesta Americana? What do you get for the upgrade? If you do not do that, what are the cost of breakfast, lunch and dinner meals? Estimate?

Also..what is the best way to get to Cabo San Lucas. Is there a bus? Cost of cab. Free Shuttle from resort?

Fresno, California
Level Contributor
5,588 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fiesta Americana Grand Club

Maybe the GM at Fiesta will jump on and answer your questions

Los Cabos
Level Contributor
20 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fiesta Americana Grand Club

Hi Harold! I'll be thinking of you today at The Office, it's a spectacular day in Cabo.

Judy, the Grand Club is a 50 room section of the hotel that also includes the suites, and a Lounge building with a bar and light food service throughout the day as well as a dedicated concierge staff. It's the most special part of the resort and the regulars seem to really enjoy it and the staff there. Like a hotel within a hotel. The first thing I did a year ago when I arrived was lower most of the food prices while working on the quality. Especially the daytime lunch and pool menu. There is also a meal plan available. The taxis provide a shuttle service to and from Puerto Paraiso mall for $10 per person round trip that leaves every hour. Please write to me for more info on that or anything else I can help you with douglas.dodge@posadas.com.

Tacoma, Wash
Level Contributor
12,751 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fiesta Americana Grand Club

GMFiesta...

So good for you to chime in~

Enjoy beautiful Cabo....:)))

Glynnis and Bill...

Fresno, California
Level Contributor
5,588 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fiesta Americana Grand Club

Thanks Senor Dodge, I thought of you the other day when I popped open an Ice Cold XX in our wonderful

110 degree heat. Wishing I was back in wonderful Cabo, See you in October.

Portland, OR
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fiesta Americana Grand Club

Hi GM Fiesta, are the Grand Club rooms located in one building, or several buildings. Also, I am looking at Google maps and can see the view from above. Is the private pool for the Grand Club the small pool next to the main pools, or is it the pool that is far from the main pools, to the east? I can see several smaller building near the east pool. Perhaps those are the Grand Club rooms? Thank you for your time.

Tacoma, Wash
Level Contributor
12,751 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fiesta Americana Grand Club

D-Hold..

Mr. Dodge is no longer at Fiesta Americana:((

Perhaps you can e-mail the resort to inquire.

Portland, OR
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fiesta Americana Grand Club

Okay, thanks!

Dave

Cabo San Lucas...
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Fiesta Americana Grand Club

That's oK I'm still happy to help out. The Grand Club rooms and suites are in a few different buildings surrounding the GC Lounge. From above, the rooms facing the golf course hole #5 are the rooms, and the suites mostly face the small pool you mentioned. The separate building in the SW corner is the Imperial Suite with its own pool. The pool to the east and the entire eastern side of the resort is the vacation club.

Saludos,

D. Dodge

Olympia, WA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,027 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Fiesta Americana Grand Club

I like your new name Snr. Dodge. Glad to see that the VDA will be helping out with the charity auction this year.

JJJ
Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
1,626 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Fiesta Americana Grand Club

I was just wondering where you went, Snr. Dodge. Nice to know you are still in Cabo. VDA got lucky with a new GM!