We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

baja cantina beach loungers

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
MN
Level Contributor
238 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
baja cantina beach loungers

I want to relax on those comfy looking cloth beach loungers for the day while swimming and having refreshments. Are they already taken by some ungodly hour of the morning?

Cabo San Lucas...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
2,814 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: baja cantina beach loungers

They are put away at night and brought back out sometime during "breakfast" but how ungodly the hour is depends on your perspective. Mr IHT might say 10 am is too early and others noon :-)

Cabo San Lucas...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
2,814 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: baja cantina beach loungers

Lounging at the Baja Cantina all day is sublime. A bit pricey when I get my hands on their sushi menu but its def. a favorite spot of mine!

Edited: 12:13 am, July 20, 2013
MN
Level Contributor
238 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: baja cantina beach loungers

I'd probably be there about 8:00. I've seen some places where good shaded chairs were gone by 6am. UGH.

California
Level Contributor
729 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: baja cantina beach loungers

10:00 am, they are always open. I don't show up until after lunch, and still find two comfy seats together. I try and avoid the first row nearest the beach ( beach vendors are relentless)

My friend calls it "internet shopping" as they walk by, she can "tap in" or ignore, I always make her sit,

three rows back and just watch the internet shopping.. until she is ready to "engage" in the mayhem of vendor/internet shopping.

Chica

Puyallup, Washington
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,413 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: baja cantina beach loungers

The waiters there are happy to get you more chairs if they are all full. We never get there until at least 11 and have always had them set us up in the comfy loungers.

MN
Level Contributor
238 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: baja cantina beach loungers

Yes!

Swing bar chairs, comfy loungers, sleeping in.... sounds like heaven!

7. Re: baja cantina beach loungers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 22, 2014