We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Burger joint survey

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
napa, ca
Level Contributor
870 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Burger joint survey

We are regulars to Cabo and are hoping to make the big move one day sooner better than later. We are wondering how many visitors would love to have a great greasy burger joint to visit when they are tired of the delish tacos.

Branford...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
7,065 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Burger joint survey

10+ years ago there was a great burger joint chain 'BEEFANOS" like a combination of Fudruckers and Carlos'n'Charlies in Cabo, Acapulco and different parts of Mexico, we went a couple times a weeks and later after 'last call' at the bars... great greasy burgers are great after a night out or the next day with a hangover.

Tacoma, Wash
Level Contributor
12,754 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Burger joint survey

I think a great idea would be kind of like little sliders in many different ways. Pork, beef, lamb, lengue etc. Good for a few bites on the way here and there. I could see a nice market. I always thought about a place called "All About The Sides"

You gotta have great slaw, salads, beans etc.

I could forgo a main dish with a plethora of great sides. I think I watch too much Food Network..

or as I call it the "Eating Channel":)))

Cabo San Lucas...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
2,708 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Burger joint survey

Just give me the mashed potatoes and gravy!!

USA
Level Contributor
56 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Burger joint survey

Makes me think of The Original CheezeburgerCheezeburger (not sure bout spelling!) was great! But atfer it changed ownership and food prep and recipes but kept the name for awhile. I vote yes if you do it right!! Max and I and our friends would patronize! There may be a few unhappy places if you do do it right! Susan

Tacoma, Wash
Level Contributor
12,754 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Burger joint survey

Oohhhh.....taters and gravy..yummm...:))))

Duluth, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
5,075 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Burger joint survey

I miss the old cheezburger cheezburger :)

Washingtonville, NY
Level Contributor
1,883 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Burger joint survey

Would make my son very happy.

Central Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
4,624 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Burger joint survey

Latitude 22 does a good greasy burger!

napa, ca
Level Contributor
870 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Burger joint survey

We've been pondering for awhile and we agree a greasy burger after a long night out or the next day always seems to hit the spot.

Need to keep our eyes open for a spot downtown close to the bars. We have a few great places in Napa that always hit the spot after a day or night of too much wine so this is what got us thinking.

Also my kids after a week of mexican food are always wanting and craving a burger from home so hoping others may be craving the same thing.

An added perk is that the Mexican Coca Cola is so much better than ours that it would compliment a great burger.

Boise, Idaho
Level Contributor
359 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Burger joint survey

Tanga Tanga has great burgers..

Get answers to your questions about Cabo San Lucas