We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Solmar, Playa Grande or The Ridge

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Florida
Level Contributor
53 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Solmar, Playa Grande or The Ridge

My husband and I will be staying '7' nights in Cabo in mid December. I keep reading all the reviews for the Grand Solmar, Playa Grande, and The Ridge and I am having a hard time deciding between them. We would like a place with a nice comfy bed, more adult oriented, heated, no hassle getting chaises at pool, lovely view, within walking distance to the town. I was wondering if we should divide our time between the Grand Solmar and The Ridge or just stay all week at one of them and if so, which one would you suggest?

Of course I am open to other resort options within the $200 - $300 per night range.

As always, thank you to everyone who responds. I really appreciate it.

middleburg hts ohio
Level Contributor
117 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Grand Solmar, Playa Grande or The Ridge

2 of the 3 pools at GS are heated and are infinity pools. You can't beat the view! I am also biased because we stay at GS and love it! Not many kids, if any at all. We leave our kids at home and really don't want to deal with anyone elses. That sounds mean but it's true. I think you will not be disappointed at Grand Solmar. Food is good, staff is very friendly and the beds are ssoooo comfortable! Have a great trip! And post a trip report please!

Florida
Level Contributor
53 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Grand Solmar, Playa Grande or The Ridge

Wow - I will definitely check Redweek as I knew nothing about that. That would certainly be huge savings. Thanks so much for that information.

13. Re: Grand Solmar, Playa Grande or The Ridge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, July 27, 2014