We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trailer Park & Ex-Pats

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
McKinney, Texas
Level Contributor
102 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Trailer Park & Ex-Pats

I haven't been to Cabo in about 10 years but remember The Trailer Park as a great dining experience - are they still open?

Also as a soon-to-be Yank expatriot, is there any particular bar(s) where I might run into some?

Petaluma, California
Level Contributor
921 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trailer Park & Ex-Pats

inwine!

great screen name by the way! it says it all!

which trailerpark are you thinking of, as there a couple...el faro viejo is in san lucas, back several blocks from the marina, or the trailerpark that is just out of town on the corridor? both are still open, el faro viejo always does a great business, food portionas are still platter size, menu is painted on the back wall under the palapa...i think the food is good, not great, and the prices are, well, a little on the pricey side, but a fun party with a group of hungry folks.

i'm certain expats will give you the directions to gringo bars...i still love going to the now called "roadhouse" out by the power plant and ccostco (yeah, things have changed some since your last visit!) roadhouse moved from it's old location where it was known as lattitude 22+. mike still owns the new place, much nicer than the old while maintaining much of the old funk of lat22. almost all the stuff from the walls and ceilings from lat22 found a place on the walls/ceiling of the new. newe place has an amazing view of the bay, los arcos. food is the same, beer is still jsut as cold. seems the place gets it share of expats, and tourists. it just takes some effort now to find the place and get out there!