Only 1 more week and we take off...we can't wait!
This whole bus thing has got me confused though. We are staying at the Blanco and since we are taking our 2 yr old daughter along, we aren't going to be doing taxi's (since they have no carseat). So, for everything we plan to do - we will bus'n it.
I have been searching for some good bus info on this board - and trying to find out:
1. How often the buses stop at the Blanco?
2. Where they go from there? Do they make the same loop everytime?
3. How long it will take to get to the marina from the blanco on the bus? Where do we get back on to go back to the Blanco?
4. How do we know where the bus is going to stop?
5. Is there a bus schedule somewhere? How late do they run?
Sorry for all of the q's - this bus thing just kind of has me worried. I took the bus everywhere in Cancun and it was sooo easy - I am just not sure if the bus system/stops are the type of system in Cabo?
We are on the fence with renting a car right now...have heard too many horror stories about it...
This board is soooo great, we couldn't have planned our trip without it!