We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reasonable private yacht rentals

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Oakland
2 posts
Save Topic
Reasonable private yacht rentals

Does anyone know of a reasonable priced place to rent a yacht or boat for six people to cruise the ocean around Cabo. We are not interested in fishing...just cruising and relaxing.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
499 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Reasonable private yacht rentals

dmwalker- I just looked at my trip report and unfortunately I did not include what we paid. I'm sorry, but I don't recall

Lincoln, California
Level Contributor
4,234 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Reasonable private yacht rentals

KJ, do you work for the government? I don't recall seems to be the standard government answer when testifying these days! LOL

Cabo San Lucas...
Level Contributor
5,746 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Reasonable private yacht rentals

Hey Sherriff that's what the IRS has been saying for years, now everyone is in on their secrets.

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Reasonable private yacht rentals

Try www.BoatsCabo.com for private Yacht Charters in Cabo San Lucas Marina.

Ontario
Level Contributor
7,225 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Reasonable private yacht rentals

I'd still like to go on the Rissalena. :-)

tripadvisor.ca/Attraction_Review-g152515-d10…

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
221 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Reasonable private yacht rentals

Blue Sky Cabo has a 43 Foot Yacht for $650 for private sunset cruise in the evening with beverages.

They are rated number 7 on trip advisor and have a fan page found at www.facebook.com/blueskycabo

17. Re: Reasonable private yacht rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 19, 2015