We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport transfer recommendations

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Airport transfer recommendations

Got a week booked in September at Dream Los Cabos as part of our honeymoon. Looking at arranging a transfer from the airport and thinking of something luxurious, but there seems to be a lot of choice of companies offering the service.

Can anyone on here recommend a company as like to think recommendations are better than nothing else :)

Also thinking of doing the hummer dune tour that they do as well if we can arrange all through the same, but not vital.

Many thanks

Fresno, California
Level Contributor
5,595 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport transfer recommendations

I have used Cielito Lindo Transfer for about 6 years now and they are wonderful. They should be able to arrange activities for you as well.

Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport transfer recommendations

ok thank you. Main thing seems to be recommendations more than anything else. Thinking of something a bit luxurious for when we get there, not bothered on way home

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,152 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport transfer recommendations

I agree, Celito Lindo does a wonderful job...............they have become my new favorite.......

Oregon
Level Contributor
2,590 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport transfer recommendations

We're fans of Cielito Lindo as well. I would bet (from past experience) that for a modest amount their driver could have a bottle of champaign on ice when you are picked up.

Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
14,460 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport transfer recommendations

I always use www.insideloscabos.com. Get a couple of quotes from different companies and make a decision.

Kerrville, Texas
Level Contributor
318 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport transfer recommendations

We use Cielito Lindo too and are very happy but they normally pick us up in a Suburban. If you are specifically wanting a limo maybe that is a special request. As owners at our resort they send us a offer letter prior to arrival and I noticed limo service seperate from the regular tranfer. Maybe you could check with your resort.

7. Re: Airport transfer recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 21, 2014